Monday, July 27, 2015

Meeting the EvanTubeHD Family at Downtown Disney

This last weekend we got to meet the whole EvanTubeHD Family at Downtown Disney.

There was a Meet and Greet Event scheduled for 3pm that day.  This happened during the middle of Vidcon which had been going on for the past few days.  We arrived at Downtown Disney around 10am. There was already a line at this time (about 20 people)  and my Daddy saved us a place in line while we walked around, shopped and had breakfast.  We can back to the line about an hour later and happened to see passing by...

Evan, Jillian and Alexis



Hi Jillian!

Evan, Jillian and the whole family were going to catch some rides in Disneyland before the Meet and Greet.  The whole family was really friendly and Evan and Jillian were really nice.  My Daddy even started talking to DaddyTube (Evan's Dad).  "Oh Daddy!  You are so embarassing!"  I think they were talking about boring grown up stuff.  We told them that we would see them when they got back from the park.

And by the time they came back...


That's a long line!

This is what the crowd ended up looking like!!  Yikes!  It was a really hot day so my Mommy and Daddy took turns waiting in line for us.  But it was worth it. 

That's an even longer line!


We met the whole EvanTubeHD family and they handed out autographed cards and took pictures and videos with us.  Hmm... where can I get an EvanTubeHD shirt like that!?

Alexis and the EvanTubeHD Family
Also at the Meet and Greet were HobbyKidsTV and Bratayley!!  It was a really fun and long day, and I got to meet the stars of my favorite YouTube channels.  You can see the video that I took of the event on my webpage:  ChannelAlexis2k6.com or my YouTube Channel:  ChannelAlexis2k6 YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment